Content subDAO: Create a GRAPE infographic showing all the Solana Protocols we work with

Type: ContentSubDAO
Title: Create a GRAPE infographic showing all the Solana Protocols we work with
Funding: Pre-Funded
Max Reward (Create): 5000 $GRAPE
Max Reward (Complete): 5000 $GRAPE
Date Created: 7/3/2022
Date Complete: MM/DD/YYYY
Restrictions: (Excluded Country/Topics/Projects/References)
Language: English (Default)

Submission Instructions:

Submissions should be added to this thread. The final options will be voted on and only the top submission will receive a bounty.

Description:

1.Create an all encompassing overview of GRAPE world in an easy to read infographic.
2. Speak with every subDAO and grape-backed token to ensure all partners have been added and displyed propoerly
3. Work with other members for feedback on positioning and language. This will be a process and unlikely to be perfect on the first submission

I’ve made a quick compilation of a few of these protocols and how they are connected, but this will be much better once a few more people can add to this

Updates:
04th July, 2022: Added to Bounty Kanban.
05th July, 2022: Bounty accepted and ready for submissions.
12th July, 2022: End Date set to next Tuesday (19th July, 2022) at 11:00 UTC (start of the Bounty Call)

Post reserved for future updates.

2 Likes

(Note) GenesysGo should be added in $GAN holders.

Also, what are the technical specs on this? Dimensions (eg Twitter, Medium friendly?)
Should it also be animated or similar?

3 Likes

There’s heaps of information that would need to go in.

Im picturing like a tree structure or a general ‘branching off’ of smaller projects… sprouting from stems… Something similar to this… but of course not about coffee.
btw Im not a designer, just giving ideas

2 Likes

a lot of info to write, dimensions must be adjusted !

1 Like

Great question! I think this can be chosen by the submitter – i have no opinion on dimensions or animation

This is also goes for @Ridho.alifutama – choose the dimensions you want!

I think more discussion on the content at this juncture makes sense, but if its already clear, lets go with the dimensions you feel are good and proceed

2 Likes

Bounty Feedback Poll
If 10 DAO Members vote no, then the Bounty will be placed on hold and discussed on Discourse to involve the DAO in how it can be improved.

• YES, this Bounty is valuable
  • NO, this Bounty is not valuable

0 voters

2 Likes

I know this is not exactly what this bounty is asking for, but the idea hit me, so I wouldn’t rest if I didn’t do it. Interaction circles is what all the cool kids share on Twitter nowadays. Obviously the online generators where giving me results far from what we are looking for, so I went through the process of creating one manually. I hope I didn’t forget anyone, but if I did, we can probably replace some of the wallet projects.

Feedback, suggestions, opinions!

1 Like

your feedback suggestions and opinions are valuable.

2 Likes

The End Date of this Bounty has been set to next Tuesday (19th July, 2022) at 11:00 UTC (start of the Bounty Call).
Agreed upon by Bounty Creator, Bounty Master, and subDAO Leader from the Content subDAO.

2 Likes

with the same color gradation!
still making better guys

1 Like

What do you think, about this?

Submissions by GCT accepted. Bounty ready for payment.

@DeanMachine pls provide Wallet for Creation Reward
@Takisoul pls provide GCT Wallet for Completion Reward towards the GCT subDAO

2 Likes

By popular demand here’s a tag to @DyNite

2 Likes

This is the $GRAPE address for the Grape CC SubDAO Realms:

5kJnxDRdBsm1Hk5DhM1eSFizq51FXL3fK1D8q5Fcn5fz

3 Likes

3PKhzE9wuEkGPHHu2sNCvG86xNtDJduAcyBPXpE6cSNt

2 Likes

I believe a proposal for a supplementary reward for this bounty is underway by @Baruska (Baruska)

2 Likes