Bug fix on counting registered servers on Servers section at the Dashboard

Type: Developer DAO
Title: Bug fix on counting registered servers on Servers section at the Dashboard
Funding: Pre-Funded
Max Reward (Create): 1,000 $GRAPE
Max Reward (Complete): 5,000 $GRAPE
Date Created: 04/29/2022
Date Complete: 05/13/2022
Restrictions: implement into live dashboard after testing and grant approval
Language: React / Typescript

Submission Instructions:

Contribute to the Grape GitHub repo Grape Labs · GitHub in specific Grape-Labs/grape-dashboard

Description:

1 - Go to https://verify.grapes.network/;
2 - Scroll down to the SERVERS section;
3 - At the REGISTERED TAB, go to Rows per page and select an option that is greater than the amount of servers you are registered;
4 - If you have 10 Servers registered and choose the option “25” the frontend will add 15 empty rows;

Suggested Guidance Questions

1. Does the frontend count and display the right amount of servers the wallet is registered?
  2. Does the frontend display any empty row?

If you clearly answer the above questions in your bounty article, it will likely do well.

Deliverable:

The frontend must shows only the servers the wallet is registered. It must shows no empty rows on it even when the user select a greater amount of rows than servers they are registered.

Acceptance Criteria:

Compilable/Runnable Code which will not break any existing dependencies and integrations on the existing repo, libraries may be updated and build can be updated as long as all existing functionality is compilable.

I also sent it via GodsloveDAO form.

1 Like

I am claiming this bounty and has been fixed now in beta, this will be live withiin 24h

1 Like

And this has been pushed live!

Grape votes to be sent to:
B98e2BdhvvkxtBTwsu97HCmot93kjg9kEKSVYL6YnjjK

1 Like

Checked. Working as expected.

Grape votes( Create) to be sent to:
D1etH3Mtd5nC11kqHodDgUyyrJsyRZXta66gatn5WzFr

I believe the amounts should be adjusted to 10K grape votes for create/complete respectively

1 Like

Do you DAO members agree with kirk’s suggestion?
I do agree

subDAO Leader accepted Bounty submission.
Please proceed with the original or the proposed payment at your/the DAO Boards discretion @Dim_Selk

1 Like

@its.kirk please provide the wallet you wish the reward to be sent to.

@pontes please provide the wallet you wish the creator reward to be sent to.

:pray:

3 Likes

I think they posted the addresses here Kirk’s post in this thread and here Pontes’ post in this thread

1 Like

I saw, just double checking they want these too in the same wallets respectively.

2 Likes

Grape votes( Create ) to be sent to:
D1etH3Mtd5nC11kqHodDgUyyrJsyRZXta66gatn5WzFr

Grape votes to be sent to:
B98e2BdhvvkxtBTwsu97HCmot93kjg9kEKSVYL6YnjjK

1 Like

1 Like

Payment done:
Completion: Squads
Creation: Squads

Bounty Completed.

2 Likes