Bug fix when registering a server in the Servers section in the Dashboard

Type: Developer DAO
Title: Bug fix when registering a server in the Servers section in the Dashboard
Funding: Pre-Funded
Max Reward (Create): 10,000 $GRAPE
Max Reward (Complete): 10,000 $GRAPE
Date Created: 04/30/2022
Date Complete: 05/14/2022
Restrictions: implement into live dashboard after testing and grant approval
Language: React / Typescript

Submission Instructions:

Contribute to the Grape GitHub repo Grape Labs · GitHub in specific Grape-Labs/grape-dashboard

Description:

1 - Go to https://verify.grapes.network/;
2 - Scroll down to the SERVERS section;
3 - Click on the ALL TAB and search for a server your wallet is registered;
4 - As this wallet is registered on this server, the application should show in the actions column an appropriate icon to unregister from this server as well as the proper functionality to unregister from this server;
5 - If the wallet is not registered on this server, the application should show in the actions column an appropriate icon for registering on this server, as well as the proper functionality for registering on this server;

Figure 1: Servers that the wallet is registered

Figure 2: Search for a server that the wallet is already registered

Suggested Guidance Questions

1. Can I know if I am registered on a server just by looking at the icon in the Actions column?
  2. If I am NOT registered on a server Am I able to register on it just by clicking on the register Icon?
  3. If I am registered on a server Am I able to unregister on it just by clicking on the unregister Icon?
  4. Can I register on a server multiple times?

If you clearly answer the above questions in your bounty article, it will likely do well.

Deliverable:

The frontend must show an unregister icon to unregister the wallet on servers where the wallet is registered, as well as it must show a registration icon to register the wallet on servers where the wallet is not registered. The user must not be able to register with a server multiple times.

Acceptance Criteria:

Compilable/Runnable Code which will not break any existing dependencies and integrations on the existing repo, libraries may be updated and build can be updated as long as all existing functionality is compilable.

2 Likes