$GRAPE Train & Gain

Thanks for your reply and happy to see it growing. Been thinking about it quite a bit. Going to do what I can to make Friday (as an AMA got in the way for the last one) and see where I can add value in the future. Been a runner for a very long time so I have a lot of time “banked” on that front :running_man:. Some of my favourite and most alive runs were actually in Kenya (somewhat wondering while running if I would make it back or be eaten by a lion) so I connect closely with Grape’s awesome initiative on that continent. :joy:

BTW, for Friday, not sure if this was missed (or I have messed up the timezone) but it is not on the Calendar posted in Discord atm.

3 Likes

I posted them in Events - might of been missed on calander - but it will be back same times for me next week. We got 3 more NFTs into our community - SgtSavage4 made 4 of the 5 through the week and even joined other discords. Continental joined on Tuesdays just before his midnight, and Tariqstp also joined before midnight on Friday.

As an event Organizer, hoping maybe Continental can continue this event into a different timeslot which is more EU friendly, he does work shift work I believe, but it would be a great initiative to go into multiple timezones.

Maybe we can get an announcement bot in the Live Workout channel, and a music bot to play some music in the background so while we are exercising if no one is chatting there’s something on, I’ve suggested this in Team chat, not sure how to make any of it work.

5 Likes

Next weeks Tue and Fri have been posted - remember they are in local time when viewing on Discord

2 Likes

I think this is needed when working out as it motivates people. We also need to check the links as some people were unable to join last week.

1 Like

Great idea on the music bot. At the moment I could do it irregularly but as soon as my sneaker arrives I will use it everyday anyways.

So maybe I should go for a poster design for „Jogging with Continental“.

I think it would be better if we set a monthly mission, and if someone achieves this mission, he gets a NFT (we can say if you get X NFT you get X $Grape).
This mission could be e.g. 100 km jogging in month or 1Kg lose weight and so on.
We can also keep the Project Genopets in mind. They are a move to earn game, and from Jan 20th release their beta version. In this game all missions are in the direction of run and activity, if player makes the daily mission successful gets XP for your digital pets grow and besides a pair of $Gene tokens.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.