Discussion thread: "Grant for UTILITY of GRAPE NFT"

Sorry to be negative, but PFP is a super crowded and competitive market, where most projects fail (or will before long).

IMO a Grape PFP would have a high probability of failure.

I think a Grape NFT should perhaps be a unique, innovative utility NFT in keeping with / enhancing Grape’s services.

1. An NFT that solves a specific, genuine problem with DAO governance.

2. An NFT that solves a specific, genuine problem in NFT communities’ Discords.

This was a previous idea I had. I’m not suggesting a return to this, but It is an example of what I’m referring to; an innovative new product that could be offered to partners. Grape NFT would serve as test-run / proof of concept.

1. The problem that I’d personally like solved:

A simple, clean gallery space with direct integration to an NFT market.

IMO grape.art seems ideally suited (NFTs remaining in your wallet).

https://twitter.com/art_realms

I like the look of this project. It’s tiny. I’ve communicated with them and they’re friendly. I know nothing more of them. A partnership to create Grape Gallery NFTs could be very beneficial to all.

Solaris is a project I hold. They should have exchange.art integration. But it’s an expensive and perhaps over-complicated metaverse project.

Maybe Grape Gallery NFT could be a free mint for people who buy / sell via grape.art during a fixed time period (1-4 weeks), either a fixed supply via lottery or limitless to all.

4 Likes