Create an integration with the app.squads.so in a new section on the dashboard
Max Reward (Create; creator @pontes ):
Max Reward (Complete):
implement into live dashboard after testing and grant approval
HTML/ CSS/ Typescript/ React
Contribute to the Grape GitHub repo Grape Labs · GitHub in specific Grape-Labs/grape-dashboard
- Create a new section on the dashboard called SQUADS;
- Display all squads of which the logged-in user is a member or owner in the new SQUADS section;
- Each squad will be a row in a table. This table should show for each squad: image, name, short description, # owners/members, type (multisig/team). (Figure 1 and 2);
- If you click on a specific SQUAD, the frontend will display a drop-down list containing the squad’s transaction/proposal history in table format. If you click on it again, it will close this drop-down list;
- Transaction/proposal history table should show: name, description, author, transaction/proposal type, start date, end date, status (active, closed, …), an icon for direct viewing of the transaction/proposal in the app.squads.so. (Figure 3 and 4);
- We currently have the GOVERNANCE section which displays all the Realms where the logged in user has deposited governance tokens. This is a good example of what this proposal is trying to achieve (Figure 5);
Figure 1: Squad Team information
Figure 2: Squad Multisig information
Figure 3: A voting proposal of a Squad Team
Figure 4: The transaction history of a Squad Multsig
Figure 5: Governance Section displaying all Realms the logged in user has deposited governance tokens to and the proposal history of the GRAPE realm
Suggested Guidance Questions
- Can I see all the squads I’m a part of?
- Can I view/open transaction history for each squad I am a part of?
- Can I close the squad transaction history I just opened?
- Am I redirected to see the transaction/proposal in app.squad.so if I click on the icon of this transaction/proposal?
If you clearly answer the above questions in your bounty article, it will likely do well.
It is expected to have a new section dedicated to displaying all squads of which the logged in user is a member or owner. This section will show in table format the image, name, short description, # owners/members, type (multisig/team) of each squad. If you click on a squad, it will open that squad’s transaction/proposal history. Clicking on it again will close this transaction/proposal history. The transaction/proposal history will be displayed as a table informing the name, description, author, transaction/proposal type, start date, end date, status(active, closed,…), an icon for direct view of the transaction/ proposal on app.squads.so.
Compilable/Runnable Code which will not break any existing dependencies and integrations on the existing repo, libraries may be updated and build can be updated as long as all existing functionality is compilable.
DISCLAIMER: Please hit us up on Discord and we can set up a quick briefing for the specific Bounty you want to work on. That way we can both be sure what is agreed upon and what a complete submission is.
Incomplete submissions and submissions that are not completely satisfying do not obligate the DAO to pay any rewards. All rewards for such Bounties are paid at the sole discretion of the Bounty Board and the DAO.