NFT Council Request for 25 SOL to Squads Wallet

Subsequent to NFT Council Meeting today, we’d like to request 25 SOL be sent from Treasury to NFT Council’s Squads wallet (HTD5C4ebj1PH6WJfycF16h6VJ61TcDxYHcnmsjiftpXV).

To move assets from this multi-sig wallet requires a yes vote from 4 Council members (tested today).

It’s our intention to buy into a few projects on the secondary market, in the coming weeks.

15 Likes

Love this initiative and the NFT council has really been pumping this month.

5 Likes

Bear market is a good time to take positions. LF to the NFT councils buy proposals and asset management strat next week. Agree on the 25 SOL request LF to see the rest of the DAO expressing opinions here regarding this proposal!

5 Likes

Definitely a great time to get some NFT assets, alot of the good projects have a good buy in price.

4 Likes

I would love to learn how the NFT Council analyzes NFT projects

4 Likes

I fully support this.

4 Likes

Agreed with this proposal, its a great time to do this.

4 Likes

Love the energy! I support it, not least because it’s easy to assess the outcome.

4 Likes

We don’t really have any formal process atm. We’re still finding our feet.

Re. Use of these funds. We’re focusing on potentially undervalued projects that are established with decent teams and communities. I’ve proposed that each member of NFT Council selects the 1 (or maybe 2) projects they’re most bullish on. IMO the attraction of this is that we trust each others’ judgment / research. The respective Council member is then responsible for when to buy in and managing the position.

We’ll keep DAO updated. Google doc soon.

2 Likes

Live-vote from the DAO Call on March 13th:

Provide the 25 $SOL from the Grape Treasury to the NFT Council
  • Yes
  • No
  • Abstention

0 voters

2 Likes

Oh yeeee we had to do thaaaat. I will check a few today and try dig out something interesting :v: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Will there be an initiative that will focus on 1/1 artists? I’ve been following what is happening with Le Dao and it seems really intriguing.

2 Likes

This, during bearish market conditions i go into study/plan mode and research different projects that are worth taking long term positions in whilst on sale.

Specially projects that have taken a beating in price regardless of any changes in the underline fundamentals.

If a project is still full steam a head but is at a 50% sale, probably a good purchase.

3 Likes