Proposal Reward Distribution

FEEDBACK: I voted “NO” - for the same reason I voted “NO” on [Proposal Reward Distribution Proof of Concept (LINK)]
Realms Comment:

Love the initiative, but I disagree with sending to a single user wallet and that the proposal lacks a clear Discourse discussion. I’d vote YES if it were Multisig on Realms or Squads and a clear outline provided in Discourse, so as to have clearer feedback and users to volunteer for multisig management and distribution against the criteria.

I would Vote YES if 3 Key Points were better defined & supported with clearer logic, reviewed and confirmed by the DAO collectively: (1) Formula/Logic (2) Reward Amounts & (3) Multi-sig Approval/Management.

RECAP

I support the overall initiative and believe all active members deserve rewards for Proposals & Voting. I am in favor of progress, and applaud @Whale_s_Friend for taking initiative to move forward with “concept”, but this process is unclear and overlooks some key insights already outlined in the past. There’s no multisig & the total amount being rewarded is now clearer.

In March, April AND May - I provided 4 separate outlines, Discourse proposal ideas, discussed on calls, and took even created votes to clearly outline expectations and transparency about what rewards methods & amounts could be, with suggested approaches.

2 Likes