TOPIC CLOSED. V2 is live

1. Epoch 3 Emissions:

Please vote on the Improved Epoch 3 Proposal here: $GRAPE Emissions Epoch 3 V2.0 (Improved)

Unused Epoch 2 Emissions will be returned to the Community Treasury (the treasury will not sell that $GRAPE)

• I AGREE
  • I DO NOT AGREE

0 voters

This is the Proposal for the $GRAPE Emissions of the third epoch

Total Coins to be emitted: 5,000,000 $GRAPE
Remaining Coins: 777,736.67
Maximum Coins Per Account: 30,000 $GRAPE

Market Maker Loan: 833,333.33 (10m $GRAPE / 12 Months)

Roles $GRAPE Accounts Total $GRAPE
Gibbons 10 1978 19,780.00
Great Apes 50 703 35,150.00
Gorillas 200 295 59,000.00

New Roles:

1. Panda Crew: Our Friends in the Panda Group are working hard and we want to encourage it
  • I AGREE. MORE INCENTIVES TO THE PANDAS
  • I DO NOT AGREE. NO INCENTIVES TO THE PANDAS
  • THE AMOUNT IS WRONG

0 voters

1. Youtube Crew (For the Grape Channel): New Role for the group supporting CCs, Editing Videos and curating the channel
  • I AGREE. WE NEED A DEDICATED YOUTUBE CREW
  • I DO NOT AGREE. WE DO NOT NEED A DEDICATED YOUTUBE CREW
  • THE AMOUNT IS WRONG

0 voters

Roles $GRAPE Accounts Total $GRAPE
Crew 20,000.00 25 500,000.00
Community Creator 10,000.00 21 210,000.00
Researcher 10,000.00 13 130,000.00
Designer 5,000.00 19 95,000.00
Videographer 10,000.00 9 90,000.00
Moderator 20,000.00 12 240,000.00
Organizer 10,000.00 7 70,000.00
Developer 10,000.00 5 50,000.00
Calendar 5,000.00 5 25,000.00
Voice Actor 5,000.00 1 5,000.00
Youtube Crew 40,000.00
Panda Crew 60,000.00

Grants:

Pandas Growth Grant 100,000.00
Region Manager Subtitle Grant 50,000.00

Grant For Incentives for the Growth of the Panda Community

• I AGREE. WE SHOULD GROW THE PANDA COMMUNITY
  • I DO NOT AGREE. WE SHOULD NOT GROW THE PANDA COMMUNITY
  • THE AMOUNT IS WRONG

0 voters

Grant for translators adding subtitles in (Chinese, Indonesian, etc)

• I AGREE WE SHOULD ISSUE A GRANT FOR SUBTITLES
  • I DO NOT AGREE

0 voters

SubDAO Budgets
Community Creator 150,000.00
Researcher 50,000.00
DAO Secretaries $GRAPE Accounts Total $GRAPE
Community Creator 20,000.00 2 40,000.00
Researcher 20,000.00 2 40,000.00

Add a separate role that will help organizing each SubDAO

• Document decisions
  • Organize the group
  • Responsible for the efficient use of grants
  • I AGREE WE NEED SUBDAO SECRETARIES
  • I DO NOT AGREE. WE DON’T NEED SUBDAO SECRETARIES
  • THE AMOUNT IS WRONG

0 voters

NFT Vault Manager: 30,000.00

• Add a dedicated role for the community NFT Vault Management
  • Proposing sales & buys
  • Maximizing the utilities of the NFTs (presales, airdrops, etc)
  • Documenting the Inventory & the moves
  • I AGREE WE NEED AN NFT VAULT MANAGER
  • I DO NOT AGREE. WE DON’T NEED AN NFT VAULT MANAGER
  • THE AMOUNT IS WRONG

0 voters

Expansion of $GRAPE Awards to: 350,000.00 $GRAPE to include the Panda Community, More Superstar Awards, no role awards for exceptional community members (CryptoPawz / Dynite / Saditya)

• I AGREE TO EXPAND THE AWARDS
  • I DO NOT AGREE TO EXPAND THE AWARDS
  • THE AMOUNT IS WRONG

0 voters

Partner Communities Awards: 200,000.00 $GRAPE
Should we standardize the $GRAPE Partner awards?

• I AGREE. WE SHOULD STANDARDIZE THE PARTNER AWARDS
  • I DO NOT AGREE. WE SHOULD NOT STANDARDIZE THE PARTNER AWARDS
  • THE AMOUNT IS WRONG

0 voters

Contests / Events: 750,000.00 $GRAPE

Coins Spent: 4,222,263.33 $GRAPE

Remaining Coins: 777,736.67 will be used for various initiatives during this epoch if needed or will be added to the treasury.

Please make sure to counterpropose in case you do not agree with something!

I AGREE WITH THE OVERAL PROPOSAL

• PROPOSAL ACCEPTED
  • PROPOSAL REJECTED

0 voters

1 Like

Please counter propose amounts / roles / changes in case you do not agree.

2 Likes

In my opinion the allocation for designer is way too low. They are one of the major workforces, powering all advertisement of events and most branding needs. The work these guys do is very time consuming and requires a skill set that is more complicated than maintaining a calander for example…
I think the allocation should be the same as the other roles (videographer, creator, etc.).

10 Likes

Adding to what @starflash said, Designers deserve more than 5000Grape each-- considering they are in charge of all Grape Flyers and AMA flyers.
If 10,000 Grape is being allocated to the Organizers, then I don’t think the Designers deserves any less

4 Likes

Thank you, can you propose an amount that you think would be acceptable?

We can add a large Designer budget for one off works if those dont overlap!

1 Like

My thoughts and questions.

1. Just want to clarify that the CC 21 accounts will not be receiving 10k grape each but based on the prior voted on method of distribution in this particular subdao.

2. Designer to 10k as they have been instrumental.
    where is our voice actor? I haven’t seen anything from this this epoch. I might not be familiar with them.

3. Subdao Secretaries should be 1 account only.
    1 president, 1 secretary, 1 treasurer, keeping it simple and more efficient.
    Reduce CC budget to 100k as we dont have any proposal or giant contests planned. we will make a proposal if we need more than 100k. This 50k will free up capital for the designers and alot of other sectors.

That’s it from me!

4 Likes

Wasn’t there talk of removing the 30k cap last epoch? What happened to that?

1. I’m a bit confused regarding the autonomy of the subDAOs and the total emission amounts per subDAO. Is it always a fixed amount per person and each new addition to the subDAO increases the total amount that a subDAO is granted per epoch?
    –
    Did you consider giving the subDAO a fixed amount per epoch and letting them distribute it themselves? Like e.g. a base amount per role and a bonus for more active members?
    I know that this topic isn’t easy but this would give the subDAOs greater autonomy and the subDAO leader should be way better suited to assess each member’s contribution, or rather they know when a member did exceptionally well in an epoch.
    –

2. I didn’t vote on all proposals since I don’t feel comfortable voting on something I don’t fully understand.
    E.g. Youtube Crew: Isn’t this something the Community Creator subDAO should decide upon (if existing)? Or is this to propose a new role that isn’t part of the Community Creators? Do we have an organization chart or something similar? This would help immensely. If we don’t have one, I’ll put it on my to-do list.

3. Regarding Expansion of $GRAPE Awards: I didn’t vote here either, since I strongly suggest not starting with exceptions. Even if it takes a bit more time we should formalize things and either create proper roles and/or specify metrics for these kinds of payments.

3 Likes

Just like as @CryptoPawz said I think (emissions= input) in a particular epoch, there are a lot of people putting more effort than the other, there are also people who ain’t contributing much. So I think it’s safe to say every subdao can track input and know who’s eligible for 2k grape and who should have less.

Hey Chris thanks for the time and effort on this, much apreceated. I think 30K for NFT is alot for 1 person. Maybe we could have 2-3 people getting 30K split? Also concerning the researcher emissions for this epoch we are 12 not 13. Easymoney was promoted late November and he is the 13th, besides after promoted he didnt even type one letter. I propose to include him on the next emission schedule.

3 Likes

I agree that designer-emissions are low. However, there are 19 designer so work/output is probably pretty unbalanced from top to bottom. Could the designer group set up proposal for tiered emissions based on level of work?

2 Likes

Panda Crew: Our Friends in the Panda Group are working hard and we want to encourage it

• Which Panda Group?
    EDIT I see there’s a channel in our Discord called Panda Crew so that refers specifically to the Chinese community?

Expansion of $GRAPE Awards to: 350,000.00 $GRAPE to include the Panda Community, More Superstar Awards, no role awards for exceptional community members (CryptoPawz / Dynite / Saditya)

• Panda, Superstar Awards – What’s this?
    EDIT forgot we vote for members that have done exceptional work. My bad.

We have a rather large and active Chinese community! They are working really hard to breach the gap and i think we should encourage them

7 Likes

Was there a vote for the removal of the cap? I might have missed it! Please elaborate

1 Like

I am taking all your inputs, I will incorporate all the comments and post again

Thank you to @starflash @Zhing_Richard @MetaVerse_Explorer @Durden @CryptoPawz @Tariqstp1 @BloodBath1 @Speedy

4 Likes

No, there was nothing that formal. But I remember @DeanMachine talking about this, although I can’t remember in what context.

Yes, that’s my current opinion. I have a model I’d like to work on a bit more before moving it to a proposal. It would involved looking at past emissions and give a cumulative bonus for being capped multiple months in a row.

I agree that the CC subDAO decision should be the one dictating the amounts distributed amongst the CC role. Ideally this decision would be “codified” somewhere here in Discourse so it could be public knowledge

Voice actor is tough to justify in a month there was no voice acting (the only voice acting i know of was Deebz for the GROMs video and i dont think that needs comp)

1 Like

Great work on putting this together and getting into the details

I 100% agree that the Chinese Grape team (Panda Crew) needs to be acknowledged and have its own team. Making a truly global DAO should be a core mission and it would be a historic world first

My only argument was on standardizing the Grape Partner Awards. I 100% agree we should have them, but the selection process should (at least for now) remain fluid as we discover the benefits and see how this round goes.

2 Likes

I think having 3 people handle that section would be great… but also looking at it having 3 people manage that section where we have few work load is not also a good call… i would advise having one person run it while we reduce the grape emission to 15,0000

1 Like