Reward Baba for contributions to Grape Access last 7 months

**1. Reward @Baba **

INPUT

I would like to bring this proposal forward to reward @Baba for volunteering to support in the Grape Access Sub DAO the last 7 months (July 2022-January 2023) without any expectation of reward in Grape or USDC. Grape Access brought over $50,000 in NFT and SOL donations to the DAO which have been managed by the NFT council, no value from the initial donations was ever distributed to the contributors in Grape Access.

2. Grape Proposal Overview:

INPUT

I believe we should recognize and reward the time spent through July 2022-Jan 2023 with $1250 USDC monthly and 50,000 GRAPE monthly.

4. Costs/Resource Requirements:

INPUT
Total reward $8,750 + 350,000 GRAPE

6 Likes

Well deserved reward… @Baba has always worked selflessly for the DAO and deserves to be rewarded greatly… :clap:

3 Likes

Agree! @Baba is an awesome inspiration and a great contributor

1 Like

First off, I won’t argue that Baba is a valued Grape member and has provided tons of value. My reasoning for not supporting such proposals stays the same, though. I don’t think it’s a good idea to have proposals where one member suggests to send DAO funds to another; not on a per member basis. It’s something completely different if it’s done based on something that was loosely agreed upon or if all DAO members are evaluated equally. I also think it’s a slippery slope to start rewarding one member retroactively while there are so many people that also would deserve some form of reward.

In general, I don’t think that this is the best way to do it. Not on an individual level. Not without a general plan and goal in mind in terms of what happens with all other DAO members.

1 Like

I understand and respect your perspective, on how a proposal can set a precedent.

Would you like to share some next steps on how we can move this proposal into something actionable based on your feedback above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.