Https://dao.grapenetwork.org/t/grant-for-best-grape-integration-during-the-solanasummercamp-hackathon/1084?u=avidlearner.sol

Type: Development
Title: [Grant for best Grape integration during the #SolanaSummerCamp hackathon i. e. Build something using Grape tools ]
Funding: Pre-Funded
Max Reward (Create): 50000 $GRAPE
Max Reward (Complete): 25000 $USDC (eg. 1st place: $11k, 2nd place: 8k, 3rd place: $5k)
Date Created: 07/26/2022
Date Complete: 08/DD/2022
Restrictions/Implementation : Open source
Language: English, React, Rust, Typescript, Javascript, CSS...

Submission Instructions:
Contribution to Grape GitHub repo

Submissions should be added to this thread

You can as well DM the official Grape handle for guidance.

The final options will be voted on and only best submissions touching unique aspects/categories will receive a bounty.

Description:

Build by integrating with or enhancing the experience of any of the following grape tools, platforms or services: Grape Marketplace, Grape dashboard, Grape Access Network, Dean’s List

Use Grape SPL governance (realms) data to provide comprehensive analytics of on-chain activity as well as insights into what Grape could be doing better

Build a completely special project that aims to further the Grape ecosystem. (This project must be in-line with the mission and objectives of Grape.

Refer to:

Measuring DAOness and the Transition of the Grape Team | by DeanMachine | Medium)

Summary:
Integrate and build with Grape. There’s no restriction to what you can do. New ideas are welcome. The best results and efforts get rewarded.

Deliverable:

Within August

Acceptance Criteria:
Quality is based on & Exceptional quality generally means:
Compilable/Runnable Code which will not break any existing dependencies and integrations on the existing repo

Disclaimer
Bounty masters reserve the right to withhold the full reward if no submission reaches a quality the DAO is minimally satisfied with.

This is my personal opinion but I’ve said something similar to this request that is better for the bounty to be active after the Hackathon since most developers will be focused on that and in another areas aswell.

This bounty makes more sense to share it after the hackathon give a chance for developers who didnt win, didnt participate or didn’t finish their projects to solely focus on the Grape bounty which when goes active we advertise it a lot since its a matter of great importance.

This Bounty was discussed on Tuesday and it was consensus that we should have a better idea of what we want to be done and how much we are willing to pay for it.

It’s fine, kinda missed part of Tuesday call but my comment above still stand as a opinion to the overall subject. I don’t also mind the bounty to be active now and even after the hackathon ends.