[VOTE] Establish DAO POOL: $GRAPE Rewards Incentives Pools for Realms Proposers & Voters

Very well thought out and presented. The fact alone that I really can’t add that much speaks volumes to me how long it might have taken to write it up, I salute you!

Here are my general thoughts:

Small edit and just a formality really: PRCa = Count of All Proposals Created a User Can Vote On (all)
As there are cases where a user might not be able to vote, e.g. council votes.

I’m in favor of this option b/c I think a static reward could lead to all kinds of unwanted behavior. At the same time, I also think that a dynamic pool should be capped. Either way, what we need to make sure is that the proposal creation rewards aren’t too high and I’d opt for capping them at like 1,000 - 2,500 $GRAPE at the beginning. We need to absolutely make sure that we don’t incentivize the creation of fruitless/pointless proposals (or even duplicates) that people would vote on since they’d get rewarded. The rewards shouldn’t be more than an allowance/fringe benefits for the creator (and I’m saying this as someone who has and is willing to continue to create proposals, even at 0 rewards).

I voted for this option but I think a tiered element in it, based on Member Class would be a good idea since I believe we should try and increase incentives tied to Member Class regarding DAO participation whenever possible.

I think we should be a bit more specific with the criteria that a proposal needs to fulfill. Like a mandatory template or several templates for that matter (that we can agree on).

In general, I believe that incentivizing voter participation is what we should focus on. Proposal creation is a means to an end, a necessary task on the operational level and part of the ‘job’ of running a DAO. It should be compensated but not especially incentivized. It’s like house cleaning. If you compensate the kids for doing it, fine. If you reward them for making a mess and THEN cleaning it up over and over, your house will be in constant chaos and you go broke :smile: