17.03. 7 days Discourse poll (multiple choice)
24.03. 7 days on-chain vote for poll confirmation
01.04. 2nd DAO Board term starts
The 2nd DAO Board Elections poll closed on March 17th and combined with the results of the application form, 9 DAO Members are eligible and willing to become part of the next DAO Board.
In case you want to interact with the candidates and ask them some questions before you vote, head over to Discord and join channel #┇board-elections
The DAO Board will be a minimum of 2 but no more than 5 out of these 9 DAO Members:
- Angered Bees
- Dim Selk
What happens when the vote closes?
- After the vote closes, the election results will be revealed, voters remain anonymous.
- Those members with the most votes will be notified (up to 5) and an on-chain vote will be started.
- The on-chain vote is intended to confirm the Discourse vote. If it fails, a Discussion will be initiated.
- In case of a tied vote that exceeds the 5 member limit,
– affected members can relinquish their place, or
– a run-off vote will be held and the on-chain vote will be postponed accordingly.