As in the accepted proposal DAO Organizational Updates - GRAPE Councils suggested, to augment the organizational structure by implementing an intermediary level of limited delegated authority to a set of individuals selected based on willingness, merit, and democratic process, the corresponding DAO vote will be held.
The DAO Council - Candidates Nomination poll closed and 16 DAO Members were nominated; all accepted their nomination. This is the subsequent vote.
The DAO Council, henceforth DAO Board, will be charged with operational tasks of the main DAO, documentation, and status tracking of proposals, finding consensus, and coordinating initiatives with respective stakeholders like subDAOs.
The DAO Board will be a minimum of 2 but no more than 5 DAO Members.
Please vote for up to 5 candidates:
What happens when the vote closes?
- After the vote closes, the election results will be revealed, voters remain anonymous.
- Those members with the most votes will be notified (up to 5).
- These members need to formally accept their new position here in this thread.
- In case of a tied vote that exceeds the 5 member limit,
– affected members can relinquish their place, or
– a run-off vote will be held.