Buy up to 50 Saga Phones for committed DAO Members

As discussed earlier in the DAO call today February 12, 2023, I do not wish to be a candidate for a pre-order slot.

@legend will compile a list of short prerequisites that could be voted by the DAO, so we can follow through and complete this proposal.

Once this proposal is completed, we could explore an additional i.e 5-6 phones or other devices i.e the new Ledgers to create more awareness around to the Grape DAO, which could be awarded bi-monthly by the DAO.

Basic Prerequisites to obtain a Saga Phone from the DAO based on the initial proposal from last year:

• Be a Neanderthal (Having 200k $GRAPE)
  • Be an active DAO member these past 3 months. (As an option DAO can vote if you have been an active DAO member or simply state your metrics yourself on the dao channel or here via discourse)

Simple enough as @BillysDisc_rd said I will compile into a poll all these criteria ideas to be voted by the DAO so in the end of the voting we can focus on one and besides that also order from 5 to ā€˜xā€™ phones to be distributed to future DAO members or DAO members that didnā€™t met previous prerequisites.

1 Like

Here is the member list taking now in account the voted pre-requisite as of February 26th 2023:
For reference: Discord

1. Alexperts
  2. Arximedis
  3. avidlearner
  4. Barndog
  5. Crex
  6. CryptoPawz
  7. Dean
  8. Dim
  9. Dynite
  10. Jahris
  11. Pavelsan
  12. Riderinred
  13. Takisoul
  14. Tariq
  15. Whalesfriend

Meet the pre-requisite but excluded:

1. Billy
  2. Kirk
2 Likes

@legend

Thank you for compiling a list of all the members who qualify based on the voted prerequisites. I have not verified the list above, I recommend anyone that is not listed or objects to respond bellow. In addition, everyone who wishes to receive a Saga phone to simply reply bellow with a simple Yes, I would like a Saga phone.

Personally, as I mentioned above I have excluded myself from this process.

Hopefully we will have enough responses within the next few days to proceed with an on chain proposal to reconcile the outstanding payment required to complete the order and shipments directly from Solana Mobile.

2 Likes

I would like to be excluded from this list

1 Like

Yes, I would like a Saga phone

1 Like

Thank you for compiling the list @legend

As it stands, Iā€™m definitely objecting this list, but Iā€™ll wait for everybody to respond to discuss this further.

Regarding myself: Iā€™m entering a competition to possibly win a Saga phone, so Iā€™ll know soon enough I guess.

Yes I would like a Saga phone

1 Like

Yes, I would like a Saga phone.

gib phone. where is my name on the list? and where is my phone?

Yes, Iā€™ll like a saga phone

Yes, I would like a saga phone

1 Like

Yes, I would also like a SAGA phone.

Iā€™d love to get one too if I qualify. Will make good use of it. Thanks a lot.

Yes, I would like a Saga phone

Discuss this further ? This matter has been discussed since 2022 up till this moment, so many calls has been made and so many suggestions has been looked into, the DAO even put up a poll to choose the best format to work on this, just for you to come now to talk about further discussion, what happened to you pitching your idea from day one, or you just want to keep dragging this issue back and forth?.

Two things I donā€™t understand with this response:

1. the hostility
  2. the rush

There is not even a release date for the phone & you are pushing for a final list? Why? Literally nothing will change if we decide now or in a month. There is no phone yet to be had.

If you donā€™t want us to be dragging issues, please feel free to contribute to the pressing issues this community is facing right now, e.g. Reputation, Vision & Product. Instead you seem to be focusing on the freebies.

Dude you havenā€™t been active for weeks, came back just to put up a proposal to head to berlin which passed, and for some reasons the DAO process need to stop because you disagree with the pollā€¦ like you had so many weeks to pitch in your idea and where were you? Nowhere to be found. You canā€™t just come out from nowhere and try to stop a process that have been going on for weeks, you really think SAGA is my issue or i am in dire need for SAGA. No i am not, but i really canā€™t stand people who canā€™t make things work stopping a process which has been concluded on. Last i checked this is Grape Dao and not Jaris Dao.

You talked about hostility, i am just being honest with you. Not in any reason hostile. Lol

Tariq: Iā€™m not in dire need of Saga

Also Tariq:

You are literally non-existent if the conversation doesnā€™t include some kind of financial gain for you, please donā€™t talk to me about Jahris DAO.

Safe for you to screenshot responses for few months, since you are the detective why dont you do me the honor of bringing up past discussion from discourse or is that where your search button ends?. I am in for financial gain yet you canā€™t even afford a ticket to berlin and needed the DAO to fund youā€¦ lolā€¦ and last i checked i have selflessly worked for the DAO since day one.

If i might ask @jahris what has been your accomplishment since joining the grape DAO, what have you offered to this DAO. Have you generated any single revenue for the DAO oh the DAO built to generate revenue for you. My answer is No. You are still here because you want to milk the DAO treasury. Man take a break.