Buy up to 50 Saga Phones for committed DAO Members

Maybe @potrok can do me the honour of doing a deep onchain analysis on who really should be a reputable member of grape, and last i checked, you shouldn’t be making that list. Tell me one problem you have solved since joining grape? Tell me one reputabel and selfless work you have done for the DAO. Ask what you can do for the DAO and not for what the DAO can do for you jahris…

My biggest accomplishment since joining the Grape DAO has been dismantling the Moderator subdao.

Since you did that, what has changed ? And what have you achieved… your biggest achievement has been to create division. Looks like you are the problem.

1 Like

Maybe next time the DAO will be funding you to go see your babymama. Since you can’t even afford a flight ticket.

Grape is full of legitimizers, and at this point in time the most relevant scenarios and proposals ain’t addressed… Who sends Jahris to Berlin, but fails to reward Baba for work done?. I saw the berlin proposal pass swiftly yet the RPC proposal had a lot of disapproval. We need to do better, and people like jahris shouldn’t be dragging the DAO backward. People who can’t solve an issue and still wants to fight anyone who brings solution

Altough I do not qualify through the pre-requisites, if possible I would like a Saga phone.

2 Likes

Am i getting a saga too?